Full Event Management
End-to-end design, planning, installation and management of corporate events:
- Concept development, branding, visuals and CAD plans.
- A dedicated event manager to oversee every aspect, including technical production, entertainment, catering and staffing.
- A key point of contact for all suppliers in the run-up and on the day itself, leaving you to focus on your event objectives.
Support in certain areas, whilst you retain overall control.
- Event styling and design.
- Lighting, sound, technical production and staging.
- Floristry and table settings.
- Entertainment sourcing and management.
- Stationery design and print.
An event designer to add wow-factor and meet marketing or corporate objectives:
- Creative event design to incorporate any chosen themes and/or branding.
- Mood boards and CAD drawings to ensure accuracy and consistency of design.
- Sourcing of any additional items required.
- Supplier management and supervision of installation on the day.
Corporate events by Clownfish
A VIP reception for globe-trotting guests.
Corporate Away Day
Accoutants battle it out to be crowned champion of Saffery Champness' 2018 away day.
Saffery Champness Team Building
Time out from the 9-5; a team building day to reconnect and have fun.
The UN’s Tactical Team Building Day
A tactical, team building challenge for a group of international colleagues who get together just once a year.
House of Fraser Store Launches
Following a major refurbishment of six department stores, House of Fraser asked us to help them reopen in style.