Full Event Management
End-to-end design, planning, installation and management of corporate events:
- Concept development, branding, visuals and CAD plans.
- A dedicated event manager to oversee every aspect, including technical production, entertainment, catering and staffing.
- A key point of contact for all suppliers in the run-up and on the day itself, leaving you to focus on your event objectives.
Support in certain areas, whilst you retain overall control.
- Event styling and design.
- Lighting, sound, technical production and staging.
- Floristry and table settings.
- Entertainment sourcing and management.
- Stationery design and print.
An event designer to add wow-factor and meet marketing or corporate objectives:
- Creative event design to incorporate any chosen themes and/or branding.
- Mood boards and CAD drawings to ensure accuracy and consistency of design.
- Sourcing of any additional items required.
- Supplier management and supervision of installation on the day.
Corporate events by Clownfish
A tactical, team building challenge for a group of international colleagues who get together just once a year.
House of Fraser
Following a major refurbishment of six department stores, House of Fraser asked us to help them reopen in style.
Corporate Away Day
Accoutants battle it out to be crowned champion of Saffery Champness' 2018 away day.
Saffery Champness Team Building
Time out from the 9-5; a team building day to reconnect and have fun.