Full Event Management
Want to hand the organisation over to someone else, so you can relax and focus on your guests?
Our Full Event Management package takes care of every detail:
- We help you develop a theme and visualise your event with mood boards, images, sketches and layouts.
- You get a dedicated Event Manager to source decor, manage audiovisuals, find entertainment and catering options, hire staff and help with any other aspect of your event plan.
- He or she manages all suppliers on your behalf and becomes your key point of contact in the run-up and on the day itself.
If you’d rather organise most of the event yourself but need support in a few key areas, flexible Event Support is a good choice.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Event styling and design
- Lighting, sound, technical production and staging
- Flowers and table settings
- Entertainment sourcing and management
- Stationery design and print
Not sure where to start with making your event look the part?
Bring your vision to life with the help of an Event Styling package that includes:
- A consultation to explore ideas and inspiration for the design of your event
- Mood boards, sketches and technical drawings to help you visualise
- Sourcing of all items required
- Supplier management and supervision of installation on the day (once you’re happy, we’ll leave you to enjoy your party)
Event Management consultations are complimentary for clients located in London and Surrey.
Give us a call to talk through your plans and book an appointment with an Event Manager.
Here are some we made earlier…
Type of Event
Double ‘big birthday’ celebrations for family and friends.
Jenny’s Bat Mitzvah
A special party with a magical atmosphere, where every generation joined in the fun.