We’ll help you make it an event to remember.
From full circle event design and management, to flexible support in a few key areas, to the final finishing touches - our experienced event professionals will work alongside you to offer expert assistance wherever it’s needed.
Full Event Management
Full circle design, planning, installation and management:
- Concept development, including design themes, mood boards, visuals and CAD plans.
- A dedicated event manager to source decor, technical production, entertainment, catering, staff and any other aspect of your event plan.
- A key point of contact for all suppliers in the run-up to your event and on the day itself, leaving you to enjoy time with your guests.
Help with a few key areas, whilst you retain overall control of event planning. Services include:
- Event styling and design.
- Lighting, sound, technical production and staging.
- Entertainment sourcing and management.
- Stationery design and print (‘Save the Dates’, invitations, menus, table plans and more).
Access to our event designers' creative know-how to help bring your vision to life:
- A consultation to explore ideas and inspiration for the design of your event.
- Mood boards and CAD drawings to help you visualise.
- Sourcing of all items required.
- Supplier management and supervision of installation on the day.
- Once we’re happy that everything is as it should be, we leave you to enjoy your event.
Event management consultations are complimentary for clients located in London and Surrey. Get in touch to book an appointment.
A Trusted Partner
10 years' experience of planning and managing events for companies, communities and individuals.
Creativity & Innovation
Event professionals with an eye for design, an understanding of current trends and meticulous attention to detail.
Imaginative, Personal, Unique
Thought-provoking style and personal touches that inspire, engage and leave a lasting impression.
Professional expertise across every aspect of technical design and installation, to bring your vision to life.